1. How can we get an appointment for therapy?
You can get an appointment either by calling to 2819698062 or sending an email with your contact details . Our email id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How long will a session last?
A Panchakarma therapy lasts for 1.5 to 2 hrs per day Normal oleation therapy( full body) -45min Steam bath 20min Shirodhara – 30 min
3.What should i bring when coming for therapy?Will you provide enough towels ?
You can bring your own towels if needed.We provide towels disposable undergarments for all customers
4. Can i get herbal products online?
No, you have to purchase it from the store.
5.How can i cancel my appointment ?
You can call us and cancel your appointment before 24hrs of the scheduled time.
6. Do you manufacture herbal supplements?
No, We dont have a manufacturing unit .
7. From which pharmacy do you bring the herbal supplements?
We sell products from Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Pharmacy .
8. Do you provide the same service which we get in Kerala?
Yes, We provide the same therapies done in kerala.
9. Will i get an ayurvedic consultation?
Yes, the consultant will assess your prakrithi,give you special diet regimen,discuss the present health issue and prescribe which therapy you should unergo.
10.Is there accomadation facility at your center?
No, but we can provide good accomadation facility in nearby hotels.
11. Should i follow a vegetarian diet while doing the therapy?
Yes, its good if you take a vegetarian diet during the therapy for maximum potency of the medicines.
12. Should i take rest after the therapy?
Yes, rest is very important after the therapy session.
13. When should i do the follow up check up?
Follow up check up is adviced after a month of therapy. It is advisable to take the therapy next year in same season.
14.Should i bring any investigation reports while coming for the consultation?
Yes, you should bring all your recent reports like MRI,Xrays and blood works.